Saturday, Sept 26
12pm pst / 3pm est
*Deadline to register is Saturday, 11 am pst/ 2pm est*
We are excited to present a virtual art + mindfulness event in partnership with Redoux NYC. We will be spending an afternoon taking a pause, being present in our senses, and practicing mindfulness through working with our hands.
Tickets are $40. All net proceeds go towards the Loveland Foundation, an organization with a mission to help Black women and girls find healing through tending to mental health.
- 2-hour handbuilding class led by ceramic artist, Sydney Oh
- Mindfulness ritual led by Redoux founder, Asia Grant
- Redoux turmeric botanical bar mini
Things to bring:
- Air dry or self-hardening clay available at local art supply stores, Blick, Michaels, and Online. Optional brands | Aurora, Amaco, Activa, Sargent (2-6 lbs)
- Optional tools | sponge, fettling or butter knife, pin tool or toothpick, rib or credit card, wire or floss
- Your whole self and anything that brings you joy (candle, incense, diffuser)
Private Zoom link to be shared separately upon purchase
For free shipping enter code: Redoux
Read more about why we've partnered with The Loveland Foundation here